- The Cemetery requires that all interments, except cremations, utilize sealed vaults.
Cremation remains without a container must be interred under the ground. Cremation containers must be interred by a professional approved by the Woodland Company to a depth of no less than 18 inches above the top of the container.
- Any pets brought into the Cemetery must be restrained on a leash and are the responsibility of the owners.
- Any person or persons found destroying Cemetery property, defacing monuments, stealing, or causing any other damage or loss to the Cemetery property, or to the section owners, shall be prosecuted.
- Due to the necessity of continuous maintenance and other cemetery operations, incidental damage may occur to the borders and edges of monuments and memorials. The Cemetery is not responsible or liable for any and all injuries or damages that may occur to any monuments, vases, flowers, baskets, benches, or other items of property of any nature whatsoever located within the Cemetery.
- The Cemetery reserves the right to amend or modify these Rules and Regulations at any time, without notice.
Contact Person: Susan Tucker, 804-798-7123
Revised and approved October 5, 2021.